Do you feel like you getting bored with your relationship? Well, what about to try something new? What about cooking something special together?
Yes! Let’s play, cook and eat your way to love making! With this recipe I’m going to give you a foretaste of heaven. Try to surprise your love with this delicious dessert and follow me for aphrodisiac dinner menu! This Recipe is maybe not vegan, although if you buy good quality food, and you are not vegan yet try it out!
‘Be no longer tender.
Cover me with frenzied kisses, — even as I would drench my body in the cruel torrents of the rain.
Envelop me from throat to ankle in delirium intolerable….’
~Blanche Shoemaker Wagstaff
CHERRY LOVE RECIPE:
Cherry Love Cake
- 2 tablespoons of cacao powder
- 100 g melted butter
- 300 g cocoa biscuits
FOR A CHEESECAKE FILLING:
- 550 g Philadelphia cream cheese or similar
- 70 g mascarpone
- 150 g raw sugar
- 30 ml soured cream
- 2 large eggs
- 40 g spelt flour
- 10 g vanilla powder
FOR THE TOPPING:
- Cherry compote
- carob or cocoa powder
- add a little bit of sugar if you like it sweeter and 1 tablespoon of flour
- Crush biscuits with cacao powder, adding the melted butter. Put it into a cake form, onto baking paper. Chill for about 1 hour.
- In the meantime, with an electric mixer, whip cheese, mascarpone, sugar and cream together. Add eggs. First one egg then, add the second one. Add vanilla and flour. Mix until smooth and then spoon it onto your biscuits base. Bake it about 50 minutes at 180 C. It should be nice and golden. Leave it until the next day and decorate with cherries from compote.
- You can also make a nice cherry sauce. Just heat juice from your cherries in a small pan, add carob or cocoa powder, a little bit sugar if you like it sweeter, and 1 tablespoon of flour. Stir continuously, until it reaches the consistency you like…
Let me know if your mouth is watering and how was your date!
Have a wonderful time, full of chocolate, cheesecake, lots of fun, laughter and love!